Solid Waste bills for FY 2018-19 were mailed via U.S. Mail on February 15, 2019. The mailing included flyers detailing the curbside solid waste, recycling and bulk trash pick-up services for single-family and duplex homes provided by Village.
The payment deadline is March 31, 2019. The annual fee covers the twelve-month period that makes up the fiscal year 2018-19 from October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
Any questions related to the Solid Waste Billing can be directed to (305) 365-8903.
- Online: Online payment is available via PayPal or credit card (see instructions below). Before using this option you will have to register to use Village of Key Biscayne eCommerce.
- By Mail: A remittance envelope addressed to the Village’s lockbox is included with the bill. Please include the stub from your bill.
- In Person: Payments, via cash, check or credit card, may be made in person at the Finance Department (Suite 210, Village Hall). Please bring your bill.
- REMINDER: The deadline for Solid Waste Billing will be the same regardless of your payment method.
How to Pay Online:
- Click on the button below to securely pay your Village Solid Waste Bill online. You will first have to register to use the Village of Key Biscayne eCommerce portal.
- What you should know about online payments:
- The Village of Key Biscayne eCommerce portal is managed by a third party software vendor.
- You can pay either through a PayPal account or with a credit card.
- There is no charge to open a PayPal account or to add funds from a bank account in the U.S to an existing PayPal account.
- The eCommerce vendor charges a 3% convenience fee for online transactions.
- The eCommerce portal is secure (https://) and requires users to log in for transactions.
- Please enter your Solid Waste account number exactly as it appears on your bill. If you enter the account number incorrectly or your payment is rejected, revisit the ePay website at the button and visit your payment history.
- The payer will receive a receipt for her/his payment with a confirmation number and confirmation email.
- If you forget your login and password, click the "forgot username" or "forgot password" buttons on the screen for assistance.
- Any payment that is not finalized will have an pencil symbol (edit button to fix errors) or an X symbol (delete button to delete that transaction). Some action is required before you leave the screen to remove a status of pending from your payment.