Group Exercise Classes
Group Exercise General Information
The Community Center offers a variety of fun and affordable group exercise classes. The following rules and regulations are enforced to ensure the safety and well-being of our members.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to participate in a group exercise class.
- No person under the age of 15 may be in the room while a group exercise class is taking place.
- Bring your valid punch pass along with your ID to class.
- Always provide your name to the attendant when you attend a class.
- Classes may fill up quickly (especially spinning classes) so make sure to arrive early to secure your spot.
- Do not enter a class in progress unless the instructor has indicated you can do so.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Open toed shoes (including flip-flops) are not permitted.
- Yoga mats will be available for use. If you practice yoga regularly, you may want to consider purchasing a mat.
- Always bring a sweat towel and water bottle to class.
Group Exercise Class Descriptions
Body Sculpting—Body bars, hand weights and balls are used in this 55-minute class to tone all the major muscles in your body and increase muscle endurance.
Spinning—The ultimate indoor cycling experience. You control the resistance and cadence to make the class as challenging as you need it to be!
Latin—Latin—Work out Latin style with fun dance moves. An excellent class for all fitness levels and dance skill levels.
Step—This 55-minute class is devoted to non-stop cardiovascular exercise utilizing just the step. This class is moderate-to-high intensity with some abdominal work.
Zumba—High energy and motivating music with unique moves and combinations make this a fun and easy workout!
Group Exercise Schedule
The most current and up-to-date Group Exercise Schedule for Summer 2019 (PDF) can always be found at the Community Center Front Desk. The Summer 20189schedule will be online oon!
Group Exercise Pass Prices
Note: Packages are not valid for yoga classes or for non-members. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.