Welcome to another great season of Key Biscayne Spring Baseball and Softball! This fun-filled season will provide children with the skills to play recreational or travel baseball and softball. Program prices include uniforms, trophies, umpires, opening/closing day celebrations, and more. For questions, please contact Flip de Varona at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 305-365-8900.
Please note that ages are a guideline and players will ultimately be placed according to ability.
Registration February 1 through March 2, 2019
FREE CLINICS: Saturdays, February 9 & 23 from 10 AM to 12 NOON at the Key Biscayne Community School ball field
EVALUATIONS: February 26, 28 and March 2 at St. Agnes *Players must attend 1 session only
- Coach Pitch 5:30 PM
- Mustang 7:00 PM
- No Evaluations for Tee Ball or Softball
OPENING DAY: Saturday, March 9, 2019 - join us for Opening Day Celebration and First Games
- Tee Ball (Ages 5 to 7) - $185 Residents / $240.50 Non-Residents
- Baseball (Ages 7 to 14) - $250 Residents / $325 Non-Residents
- Softball (Ages 9 to 14) - $250 Residents / $325 Non-Residents
SEASON DATES: March 12 to June 1, 2019. Times are TBA
- Baseball – Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
- Softball – Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays