Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Village's Art in Public Places Program?

You can learn more about the Village Art in Public Places Program, its responsibilities, current Board members and general information by going to and clicking on Boards/Committees then clicking on Art in Public Places Board (APPB). There is a link on this page with a recent magazine article about the Village's public art projects.

You can visit the two main site projects sponsored by the Art in Public Places Board: The Civic Center Plaza with colorful tile pools by Sarah Morris, located at McIntyre Street and Crandon Boulevard, and seven terrazzo Plazas by Jose Bedia along Crandon Boulevard at the intersections of West Mashta Drive, Seaview Drive, West Wood Drive. northeast corner of the Village Green and along Crandon Boulevard near the Library. You can see artworks from the Art in Public Places Collection installed at the second floor of the Community Center during hours of operation (Call (305) 365-8900) and in the Conference Room of the Building, Zoning, Planning and Public Works Department at Village Hall by special arrangement.

How do I get a Film Permit?

Film permits are processed by staff in the Village Manager's Office (Suite 210, Village Hall). The Film Permit Application is available (PDF) at the Village website.

Facebook Twitter

"To provide a safe, quality community environment for all islanders through responsible government."


© 2013 Village of Key Biscayne   |   88 West McIntyre Street   |   Key Biscayne, FL   |   33149   |   (305) 365-5511   |


Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.
If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request,

do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.