The Commission meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. to review Articles I, II and III
- Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. to review Articles IV and V
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. to review Articles VI and VII
- Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. for Review
- Monday, March 28, 2022* at 9:00 a.m. *Optional meeting date if needed
In the event the Commission finishes with the article that they are working on, they will move on to the next one.
Members of the public may attend in person or remotely. The Commission meetings will each be held in the Council Chamber, located at 560 Crandon Boulevard (entrance is behind the fire station) and residents may attend remotely by calling (305) 365-7569 and entering Zoom Meeting ID 231 627 8415, followed by #. There is no participant ID. Press # again.
The above meetings are subject to change, please verify the time and date on the Village’s Calendar or contact the Office of the Village Clerk at (305) 365-5506 for confirmation.
A copy of the Charter may be obtained at Village Hall, Office of the Village Clerk, 88 West McIntyre Street, Suite 220, Key Biscayne, FL 33149 or on the website keybiscayne.fl.gov under the section "Your Government."