- Membership in the Key Biscayne Community Center is limited to Key Biscayne residents and employees of the Village of Key Biscayne.
- Residents who are not yearly or monthly members may use all Community Center amenities by purchasing a daily membership. The cost of a daily membership may be applied to the purchase of an annual membership if purchased that day.
- Daily membership for residents is not required for limited access to the building.
- Members must scan their membership ID card when entering the building.
- Children age 10 and older are allowed to enter the Community Center with their membership ID card.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (16 or older) or must be enrolled and attending a program to enter the Community Center.
- Access to the Fitness Center is restricted to members and guests ages 16 and older.
- There is no charge for a caregiver who accompanies a member, as long as the caregiver does not use the facility. The caregiver must stay with the member at all times.
- Village of Key Biscayne staff members are authorized to forbid access to the Community Center and request removal from the facility of any individual in the case of misconduct.
All participants in the Community Center are expected to behave in such a manner as not to disturb others using the facility. Failure to follow this code of conduct could result in disciplinary action, including removal from the facility and/or suspension or cancellation of membership. Please adhere to the following code of conduct in and around the building:
- No foul or abusive language
- No fighting or rough play
- No glass containers
- No tobacco products
- No pets
- No weapons
- No alcohol
- No bouncing basketballs outside the gymnasium
- Activity appropriate footwear required on gymnasium or dance floors
- Appropriate clothing required
- No running or bouncing balls in hallways, stairwells or near pool
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident who has purchased a yearly, monthly or daily membership.
- Guests must register at the front desk and must purchase a guest pass.
- Guest passes are non-refundable.
- A maximum of two guests per member can be brought per day, unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- A guest may attend the Community Center a maximum of 12 times per calendar year.
- A guest may register for a class or activity provided space is available the day of the class.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests, including supervision of children. Members will be responsible for any damage to equipment or facilities caused by their guests.
- A member who brings a guest who is disruptive and/or breaks the code of conduct may be subject to losing any and all privileges.
- Community Center memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. KBCC Members who had an active membership as of March 13, 2020 may request a pro-rated credit on their account that can be applied towards a new membership. This courtesy credit will be available until September 30, 2022. As of October 1, 2022, credits requested because of the COVID shut-down will no longer be issued.
- Group Exercise Punch Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Certain Trips and Tours may be transferable but non-refundable (please check with the Front Desk).
- Refunds for Recreation Programs: It’s our goal to ensure that you enjoy our recreation programs. Therefore, if you are not completely satisfied with a class or program or are unable to participate for medical reasons, please contact us immediately. Credits or refunds will be considered for anyone who makes a request before the start of the 2nd class or program. Requests received after the start of the 2nd class or program may entitle the participant to a prorated refund (requires instructor approval). No refund or credit requests will be considered after an activity or program has concluded.
The Village of Key Biscayne gladly complies with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Persons needing reasonable accommodation to attend or participate in any program may call 305-365-8900. Please allow two weeks prior to the activity or need of assistance to accommodate the request.NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIMEMonday-Friday
- Drop-in care is for children 1 to 5 years of age (no exceptions).
- Parents must sign in their child.
- Punch Passes must be purchased at the front desk.
- Member pass for 10 hours: $70
- Member pass per hour: $7
- Non-member one-hour pass: $10
- Drop-in care is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There is an 8-to-1 and a 15-to-2 ratio: We reserve the right to reduce that limit if the number of younger children is too high.
- There is a 2-hour maximum time slot for each child (no exceptions).
- Parents or guardians are responsible for all diaper changes.
- Parents must be in the Key Biscayne Community Center while their child is in childcare.
- Sick children will be denied entry to the drop-in program.
- If a child is acting in an inappropriate or disrespectful manner, the parents will be called to remove the child.
8:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.Saturday and Sunday