The KBCC is excited to welcome children back this fall with many program options!
Only Key Biscayne residents may register for KBCC Youth & Teen Programs. KBCC Members receive a 20% discount on program fees. Registration is available at the KBCC Front Desk during operating hours. The following documents are required along with payment to complete the registration process.
- KBCC Youth Program Registration Form 2022
- Parent's Photo ID - acceptable forms of photo ID include a drivers license or passport
- Proof of Residency - The following are acceptable as proof of residency:
- Current utility bill (preferably an FPL bill)
- Current vehicle registration certificate
- Current real property tax bill or deed
- Certificate or letter from the Internal Revenue Service
- Leases are NOT accepted as proof of residency
If you have questions or need additional information about specific programs, please contact the Instructor.
For general questions, please call the Front Desk at 305-365-8900.
YOUTH & TEEN PROGRAMS - FALL 2021 (as of 9-8-2021)
Please click the links below for details about each program.