All registrations for the TKA Spring 2021 season must be pre-approved by Coach Gaby!
REGISTRATION: The following signed forms and documents must be submitted by email to Coach Gaby in order to register:
- KBCC Youth Registration Form - 2021 Season *required*
- COVID-19 Waiver *required*
- FPL Bill or Car Registration showing Key Biscayne address *required if not submitted in Nov or Dec 2020*
2021 SPRING SESSION DATES & FEES
- Session 1: January 4 - February 26 (8 weeks) $360
- Session 2: March 1 - April 23 (8 weeks) $360
- Session 3: April 26 - June 11 (7 weeks) $315
PAYMENTS: After Coach Gaby has informed you that your child has been registered, please visit www.KBCCOnline.org to pay for the class. Find your balance under My Account > Pay Old Balances. For questions about your TKA registration, please contact Coach Gaby by email or at 786-200-6717.
ABOUT THE NEW KBCC ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM: Access to the KBCC’s Online Registration System requires a Username and Password. If you have registered for a membership, program, activity or rental at the KBCC since 2018, you already have an account in our RecTrac registration system.
- Log-in credentials are based on the email address associated with the Primary Member of your Household account.
- All members of your Household will use the same account for online registrations.
- Your Household’s Username = Your Household’s Primary Email Address
- You can reset your Household’s Password here
- If you need assistance accessing your online account, email your name, date of birth, phone number and address to CCInfo@KeyBiscayne.FL.Gov
- KBCC Members who had an active membership as of March 13, 2020 may request a pro-rated credit on their account that can be applied towards their TKA registration fee. At this time Monthly Memberships are available only for use of the Fitness Center and Lap Swimming. Other areas of the KBCC remain closed.
- For questions or more information about the online registration system, please call the KBCC Front Desk at (305) 365-8900.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Temperature screening will be performed prior to admission – must register under 100.4 temperature to be admitted.
- TKA Coaches will wear a facial covering at all times.
- Children must wear a facial covering at all times, except when they are inside the pool or performing rigorous exercise.
- Parents will not be permitted to remain on the Pool deck during class. They must drop off their child at the Pool gate.
- Only 4 children will be allowed in a lane at any given time. There will be a maximum of 16 children per class.
- Children are required to arrive in their swimming attire.
- Lockers are not available. Please do not bring any items that need to be stored.
- Bathroom showers are not available for use. Outdoor shower is available to rinse before and after pool use.
- Parents must pick up their children as soon as the class has concluded.
- Water fountains are closed, but touch-free water stations remain open. You must bring your own water bottle.
- Parents and students must comply with all procedures, directives, and requirements related to COVID-19 that are implemented by the Village of Key Biscayne Community Center. Their failure to do so could result in the Village prohibiting them from being able to enter the Village facilities and participate in Village programs.