Welcome to another exciting Girls Softball season! Registration and program details are listed below. Please be advised that all players and parents will be required to follow CDC safety guidelines and protocols. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
If you have questions or need additional information about enrolling your child or volunteering as a coach, please contact Coach Manny Garcia by email (email@example.com).
REGISTRATION PROCESS - Please EMAIL the following documents to Adriana Restrepo-Plotkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line: SOFTBALL 2021
- Registration Form & Code of Conduct Agreement
- COVID-19 Waiver
- Parent's photo ID
- Current FPL bill showing family's address (in order to qualify for Resident Fee)
- Please review the Village of Key Biscayne's Standardized Athletics Policies & Procedures
- Include in your email the best phone number to reach you to process credit card payment
- You will be contacted to process the payment once all of your documents have been received and processed. This could take up to 48 hours so please be patient with us.
- We kindly ask that registration documents not be dropped off in person. All documents should be sent by email.
- $250 Key Biscayne Residents (must provide FPL bill with proof of residency)
- $325 Non-Residents
AGES - Girls 9-14 years old
SEASON - Begins March 1, 2021
PRACTICES - Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays and some Saturdays. Practice times TBA.
JOIN THE KEY BISCAYNE GIRLS SOFTBALL FACEBOOK PAGE!