The KBCC is excited to offer Co-Ed Volleyball Mini-Camps this summer! Registration and program details are listed below. Please be advised that all players and parents will be required to follow CDC safety guidelines and protocols. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Johanna Guma-Aguiar by email (email@example.com).
Registration is available at the KBCC Front Desk during operating hours. The following documents are required along with payment to complete the registration process.
- $320 per Session - Key Biscayne Residents Only
- Session 1: June 28 - July 9 (pro-rated; no camp Monday, July 5)
- Session 2: July 12 - 23
- Session 3: July 26 - August 6
- Mini-Camp meets Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 5:00-8:00 PM
- Boys & Girls ages 8-16 years old
- Players must have their own water bottle, knee pads, shorts, socks and sneakers.
- Players will be encouraged to play with a mask on but it will not be mandatory. However, once off the court and sitting out, they must wait with their masks properly covering their mouth and nose.