- 2019 Village of Key Biscayne Hurricane Plan
- Hurricane Information: Before, During and After
- June 2019 CRS Newsletter #31
- This annual newsletter fulfills part of CRS (Community Rating System) requirements for the Village to qualify for the NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program).
- The June newsletter, with NOAA predictions for the Atlantic Basin Hurricane Season, is mailed to property owners. See below two documents referred to in 2019 issue.
- About the Mandatory Purchase of Flood Insurance
- Unified Sea Level Rise Projection: Southeast Florida - October 2015 report by the Southeast Florida Regional Climate Change Compact
- September 2019 CRS Newsletter #31 (E-version)
- This updated newsletter includes the NOAA mid-season revised Atlantic Basin forecast issued in August. Links referred to in the text are below the June newsletter link.
- VINS Sign-up (Village Information Notification System):
- Text and Email Emergency Alerts from the Village
- Miami-Dade County Hurricane Guide
- Miami-Dade County Hurricane Preparedness Video
- Miami-Dade County Hurricane Preparedness Video (en Español)
- Miami-Dade County Emergency Alert Sign-up Text and Email Alerts from the County
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- NHS: National Hurricane Center "Be Ready"
- NWS: National Weather Service Hurricane Safety Tips and Resources
- FEMA: Federal Emergency Management Agency