Florida Power & Light (FPL)
Miami-Dade County Water and Sewer Department (WASD)
- Should you lose power or observe a hazardous situation such as downed power lines, contact FPL. It is imperative that power outages are reported so FPL knows the situation in your neighborhood.
- By phone: Call 1-800-4OUTAGE (1-800-468-8243) - open 24/7
- Online or via smartphone/wireless device if power is out in your location: Go to the FPL Power Tracker at http://fplmaps.com. You can report outages, view outages reported or detected in your area and check the status of power outage response/repair
- (305) 442-8770 Customer Care Number (Miami-Dade Residential)
- (305) 442-0388 Customer Care Number (Miami-Dade Business)
- (305) 274-9272 Emergency Call Center - open 24/7
- (305) 665-7488 Automated Customer Service - Mon .- Fri. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm except holidays (Call this number to Open, Close, Transfer Accounts; for Complaints, Billing Problems, Inquires, Service Disconnections due to nonpayment)
- Full-service Office closest to Key Biscayne:
- Miami-Dade WASD
- Douglas Building
- 3071 SW 38 Avenue
- Miami, FL 33146
- (305) 665-7471
- Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Closed Sat. - Sun.
This fee-based service is provided to single-family and duplex residents only via Great Waste's contract with the Village. Click here
for more information. Condominiums and commercial areas manage solid waste contracts individually.